Backend Developer for the new music streaming service
For our headquarters in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Backend Developer, who is looking to work with AWS and scaling our platform for a global roll out.
We are busy building a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our entire company and help make sure we can deliver a high-quality product. Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
We expect that you
- Have 3+ years of work experience with backend development
- Have extensive knowledge of the Amazon AWS platform
- Know English in both writing and speech
- A position with room for growth
- Great colleagues with an interest in music
- Work with different teams, front-end, back-end, machine learning
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Knowledge sharing and development across teams
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop of your choice
- Great lunch scheme
We imagine you have experience with some of the following;
- AWS - experience with EC2, Lambda, EMR, RDS, EB, ECS, S3 you name it, the more the better
- Experience in making applications that handle large scale data. Mapping, integrating, transforming e.t.c.
- CI/CD - experience with writing build & deploy scripted pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Docker - experience in both reusing existing Docker images and dockerizing services from scratch (e.g. a REST API written in .Net Core, Flask app written in Python)
- Programming languages – such as Python or C#
- Logging, monitoring and tracing software
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world. We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!
- Se også andre jobs af typen Softwareudvikler i København
Indrykket: 17.6.2020KøbenhavnIT Supporter for the ServiceDesk, EMEA team. Join a collaborative, diverse and international team in the Global Video Management Systems leader.
Indrykket: 26.6.2020KøbenhavnSenior Java Developer (Orca), Gdańsk or Copenhagen. It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow.
Søger du nye erhvervslokaler?
Indrykket: 26.6.2020KøbenhavnSenior Java Developer for backend in real time systems, Gdańsk or Copenhagen. It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Indrykket: 26.6.2020KøbenhavnIT Security and Compliance Manager. Do you want major impact in a world leading IT company with security core business? If you bring some years’ experience within Information Security and you are ready to take on a greater responsibility with impact clearly beyond the average, this job could be just what you are looking for.
Indrykket: 2.7.2020København SVTil vores udviklingsafdeling, søger vi en softwareudvikler, som er kreativ og innovativ, der brænder for at skabe løsninger, som gør det nemmere og hurtigere for kollegaer i 3 at udføre deres arbejde. Vi automatiserer og bygger applikationer, som gør besværlige arbejdsgange hurtige og nemme.