Job som post-doc

Find job som post-doc. Tryk på knappen for at se alle jobs som post-doc. Du kan altid se alle ledige stillinger som post-doc ved at trykke på knappen. Vi har et kæmpe udvalg af ledige jobs som post-doc, og ledige stillinger fra virksomheder, der søger nye medarbejdere som post-doc. Du kan også oprette en jobagent. Start din nye udvikling. Send din ansøgning og CV i dag. Find nyt job og arbejde i dag. Start i næste måned. God fornøjelse.

Klik her for at se ledige job som post-doc lige nu

Post-doc hører under jobtypen Forsker.

9 job fundet
  • Aktuelle jobs
  • In vivo Principal Scientist Cardio-Renal Pharmacology

    [xxxxx] is building a world-class research team within Cardio-Renal Disease Research and is seeking an experienced and highly motivated scientist to drive our efforts in the discovery of nov..
  • Experienced Scientist, Oncology Research

    Experienced Scientist, Oncology Research

    Are you able to combine your strong scientific background in oncology and great technical expertise within antibody research, to support and contribute .
  • Post-doc in industrial application of life cycle assessment for decision support during the green transition

    The Center for Life Cycle Engineering ([xxxxx] LCE) at the [xxxxx] ([xxxxx]) is seeking applications for a post-doctoral position within Life Cycle Engineering. [xxxxx] LCE is pa..
  • Consultancy in Internal medicine: Gastroenterology and Hepatology combined with a clinical professorship in Gastroent...

    A clinical position as consultant of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Gastrounit, Medical Section at Amager-[xxxxx] is open for appointment from as soon as possible.

    The posit..
  • Postdoc in the interplay between energy sensing and the circadian clock to regulate metabolism

    Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research
    Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
    University of Copenhagen

    The University of Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated and ta..
  • Postdoc in Molecular Pharmacology and In Vivo Target Validation Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Re...

    The University of Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated and talented postdoc fellow to commence on January 1, 2024, in the Computational Chemistry Unit at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for .
  • Research Scientist position at personalised medicine start up

    At [xxxxx],
    we aim to improve the lives of patients all over the world.

    We are a strong international team tackling major unmet medical needs through liquid biopsy and machine learning..
  • Post-doctoral position in cross-cultural Consumer Science

    The Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, Denmark, invites applications for a 1,5-year Post doc position within cross-cultural Consumer science.

    We are looking for a successful candidat..
  • Professor (or associate professor) in clinical nursing and clinical nurse specialist (combined position)

    A full-time combined position as professor (25% time) and as clinical nursespecialist(25 % time) in combination with a position as senior lecturer (docent) (50 % time primarily for research with ex..